“You make mistakes, but I don’t have any regrets. I’m the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am.” —Kim Kardashian (via couturebarbies)
“I feel like I’ve learned a lot of lessons. I still have a lot of lessons to learn, But I think of the lessons I have learned so far, The hardest ones are the ones you have to keep learning over and over and over again before you finally get it. And sometimes, I feel like I’m still learning the lessons I started learning when I was fifteen.” — Taylor Swift (via staybeaaautiful)
“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” —Marilyn Monroe (via glitterandshampain)
- Boy: I broke up with her.
- His best friend: What happened?
- Boy: She's just too much.
- His best friend: What makes you say that? What did she do wrong?
- Boy: Well for one thing, she only cared about her appearance. She always had to look good, she'd take forever to get dressed. So insecure.
- His best friend: So, you broke up with her because she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see.
- Boy: Oh well she'd often call me and text me asking where I am, who I'm with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She's so clingy!
- His best friend: So you broke up with her because she cares about your well-being? Because she cares about you more than anything? Because she wants you to be healthy so she can spend the rest of her life with you? And her greatest fear is losing you? I see.
- Boy: But, uh... Well, she'd always cry when I say something slightly mean. She can't handle anything.
- His best friend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And because she wants to be everything that you could ask for and only wants to hear you say you love her? I see.
- Boy: I.... well, she'd get jealous easily. I could barely talk to other girls without her freaking out. She's so annoying! I had to hide it from her so she wouldn't bitch about it.
- His best friend: So you broke her heart because she wanted you to commit to her? She thought you were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and be hurt even more? She just wanted the guy she loves the most to love her, and only her. I see.
- Boy: Well... she...
- His best friend: You broke up with her because she's too good for you? She just wanted the best for you? She's broken because you were selfish. Are you proud?
- Boy: I broke her heart because I couldn't see what was happening. What happened to me?
- His best friend: You lost the girl who loved you like no one else could. You see? You didn't want her when all she ever wanted was you. THAT's what happened.
“A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.” —Elizabeth Taylor (via lovelynnn)
“During the next few days I did what any normal girl would do. I sent myself love letters, and flowers, and candy, just so he’d see how desired I was, in case he didn’t already know.” — Cher Horowitz (via skinned-teen)
“I know it sounds mental, but sometimes I have more fun vegging out than when I go partying. Maybe because my party clothes are so binding.” —
Totally applicable for this weekend. Sometimes you just have to recover, and prepare for the Big Dance.
“Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” —Sarah Dessen (This Lullaby)
“We all have wings, but it is up to each of us to have the courage to fly.” —Miranda Kerr
“I feel like you can never really know who you are until you pul yourself into a completely different environment. Like you are who you are because of where you grew up with. I want to get away from all of that to see who I really am, own my own.” —Lauren Conrad; L.A. Candy (via livinlifeontheedge)
“Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well that’s fabulous.” —Sex and the City (via xoxomisserika)